Director's Circle Benefits
On the Go
During the museum’s transformation, Director's Circle donors will continue to enjoy unique educational opportunities, behind-the-scenes art experiences, and exclusive travel centered on modern and contemporary art, plus access at all of our partner institutions around the Bay Area while each collaborative exhibition is on view.
- Enjoy a curator-led exhibition tour with fellow Director's Circle donors.
- Attend two additional curator-led tours with Artist's Circle donors.
- Explore major exhibitions during special preview receptions and private viewing hours throughout the year.
- Receive special access to view the private exhibitions at Pier 24 Photography and the Fisher Collection at Gap Headquarters.
Exclusive Events and Art Experiences
- Celebrate with fellow art enthusiasts at SFMOMA's annual Director's Circle Dinner, featuring an exclusive artist talk and seated dinner.
- Enjoy receptions and tours of private art collections around the Bay Area.
- Attend SFMOMA's annual Conversation and Cocktails with the museum's director and distinguished guest speakers.
- Join SFMOMA's director on an international art trip designed exclusively for donors at the Director’s Circle level and higher.
- Travel to international and domestic art destinations throughout the year with SFMOMA curators.
- Receive discounts at the SFMOMA MuseumStore — at SFO, online, and at the new MuseumStore at 51 Yerba Buena Lane.
- Receive priority invitations to select museum events, including the Modern Ball, Art Auction, and SECA Art Award reception.
- Show your Director's Circle membership card to receive free admission at more than thirty museums nationwide with Museum Alliance Reciprocal Membership.
For more information about Director's Circle and a complete schedule of upcoming events, please contact Denise Marica, associate director of individual giving, at 415.357.4089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on other donor levels, visit the Individual Giving page.
|Photo: Drew Altizer