Contributions from art lovers like you enable SFMOMA to bring world-class art exhibitions and educational public programs to the Bay Area. In appreciation of your generous commitment, we invite you to connect with curators, conservators, and other museum specialists through behind-the-scenes tours, engaging social events, and compelling learning opportunities.
Meet the creative minds behind the museum.
Become an Enthusiast Level Member: $2,500 – $4,999
- Programs with museum curators, including talks, tours, and panels exploring exhibitions and the museum’s collection
- “Meet the Curators” receptions, where you can talk to curators and learn firsthand what they are working on
- Special exhibition opening celebrations
- Access to Contemporaries, which offers programs that foster conversation, education, and connections related to today’s contemporary art market
- “Conversation + Cocktails,” an annual event featuring an important contemporary artist
- Early registration to adult continuing education programs
- A 48-hour, curator-led trip
- VIP access for four to exhibitions requiring timed tickets
Plus all Benefactor level benefits.
Become an Advocate Level Member: $5,000 – $9,999
Everything above, plus:
- Annual salons featuring artists and thought leaders discussing hot topics in today’s art world
- Behind-the-scenes experiences with curators and conservators
- Long-weekend travel to exciting art destinations
- Recognition on the annual donor wall
- Special kid-friendly programs to engage the kids in your life with art
Curators’ Circle is generously supported by