Saks Fifth Avenue invites the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s Contemporary Extension (CX), its members, their friends and all those interested in a fanciful and festive holiday event to Glow, a party with panache.
• William Wegman signing three books: The Night Before Christmas (the inspiration for Saks’ window displays), Wegmanology and Reflections
• Majestic Swing, 5-piece band crooning and playing music from the cocktail culture
• Devil-Ettes, presenting their own brand of synchronized dance
• DJ spinning dance music and carols
• Santa photo lounge—a very contemporary Santa
• Reincarnation Journey (guests take an escalator ride to their next life), the Resolution Tree (created by partygoers) and Glitter Glow (make-up with sheen) stations
• luscious libations and tantalizing treats
• exclusive holiday shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue’s beautifully renovated store
Thursday, December 6
Saks Fifth Avenue
384 Post Street, Union Square, San Francisco
$25 for CX members; $35 non-members; $40 at the door
For more information call 415/357-4086 or visit www.sfmomacx.org.
Sponsors include Saks Fifth Avenue, Clos Du Val Wine Co., eBay, Inc., Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, 7 x 7 Magazine and Vincent Van Gogh Vodka