Join us in protecting the health of our community. We ask that guests follow these enhanced safety precautions, developed in response to COVID-19.
- Under the weather? Take care, stay home, feel better soon. Our services team can help you reschedule your ticket for an alternative date at no charge.
- Masks are mandatory for all visitors age 3 and older.
- Headsets are currently unavailable; we encourage you to download the SFMOMA Audio App on a mobile device and bring a pair of headphones.
- Maintain social distance. Stay six feet apart from others.
- Follow distancing signage.
- Daily museum attendance is limited to 25% of total capacity. Please exercise patience with smaller spaces such as elevators and stairways.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently. Sanitizer dispensers are located within the museum.
- No food or drink in the galleries.
- Keep moving through the museum. Please don’t gather or linger in one area — transmission risk (including asymptomatic transmission) increases with prolonged exposure within an enclosed space.
- Any behavior or activity that disrupts the safe or orderly use of the Museum, or that affects the staff’s ability to provide services, is prohibited.
- Please treat each other and our staff with respect — no profanity and/or engaging in rude, inconsiderate, or abusive behavior. We can all use a little kindness.
Visitors not following the COVID-19 Code of Conduct will be asked to leave, as will guests who engage in behavior outlined below under “Grounds For Immediate Ejection From SFMOMA.”