1. Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
2. Have you had close contact or live in the same household with someone who in the past 14 days has been in isolation for, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
3. Have you had any of the following in the last 24 hours?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- A fever of 100.4° or higher
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches
- Headache or a sore throat
- A persistent runny nose
- A sudden loss of
taste or smell
By entering the building, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and answered “no” to all these questions.
The City of San Francisco requires these questions be posted. Please review them, and if you answer yes to any, return another day. Our services team can help you reschedule your ticket for an alternative date at no charge.