Join us in protecting the health of our community.
- Under the weather? Take care, stay home, feel better soon. Our services team can help you reschedule your ticket for an alternative date at no charge.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- During your visit, you can access audio guide content at sfmoma.org/audio. Headsets are currently unavailable; we encourage you to bring a pair of headphones to use with your mobile device.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently. Sanitizer dispensers are located within the museum.
- No food or drink in the galleries.
- Any behavior or activity that disrupts the safe or orderly use of the Museum, or that affects the staff’s ability to provide services, is prohibited.
- Please treat each other and our staff with respect — no profanity and/or engaging in rude, inconsiderate, or abusive behavior. We can all use a little kindness.